Clipboard02.jpg Tanzania travel and tours, Serengati wildlife safaris, Hotels mount kilimanjaro climbing Desert Safari, safari

9 Days 8 Nights Lake Manyara Ngorongoro Crater Serengeti Lake Victoria

Day 1: Drive from Springlands Hotel toand tour lake Manyara national park. The National park is located in the midst of the East African Great Rift Valley; the national park harbors huge species diversity if plants and animals with plenty of bird life. Also the national park is reputable for its tree-climbing lions. Dinner and overnight at the Lake Manyara Hotel.

Day 2: Drive through Ngorongoro highlands to Serengeti National Park, with picnic lunch. Serengeti National Park is a very large extended plain with a monotonous grassland Dinner and overnight at Seronera Wildlife Lodge.

Day 3: Full day game drive in Serengeti national Park, Plenty of games are abundant in this part of the world. All the big five are found there, Plenty of bird lives and the entire African wildlife scenario. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Wildlife Lodge.

Day 4: Drive to Mwanza City with picnic lunch, tour around the city with excursion to the economic activities, life stile Visit The Sukuma Museum, and fish market and many other activities in the city. Dinner and overnight at local hotel.

Day 5: Drive to and tour Lake Victoria The world's second largest fresh water lake and the largest in Africa. The lake is located on Kenya-Uganda-Tanzanian border with 95% of it lying In Tanzania leaving only 5% to be shared by Kenya and Uganda. The Lake National Park is a beautiful and peaceful bush land fringed by the Lake water and lake reeve. More than 190 species of birds have been recorded in the park including the rare White Bellied Sea Eagle and the endangered Little Tern. The park also supports a large population of Eastern Grey Kangaroos and Black Wallabies. Brush-tailed Possums and Ring-tailed Possums are also common. Less common mammals include Sugar Gliders, Pygmy Possums and the endangered New Holland Mouse. The rare Large-footed Myotis is one of eleven bat species also found within the park. Dinner and overnight at a local hotel.

Day 6: Full day tour and activities around the lake; There so many water activities around the like. Visit the commercial centers, fish markets, local activities, life style of the people etc. Dinner and overnight at a local hotel.

Day 7: Drive back to Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at Seronera wildlife lodge

Day 8: Morning tour in Serengeti National Park. Drive to Ngorongoro Crater Via Olduvai Gorge. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.

Day 9: Morning tour in Ngorongoro Crater Drive back to Moshi. Springlands Hotel for dinner and overnight.

Contact us for cost and booking


Advertise on this site?Send Message for info